Saturday, November 22, 2008

Reflections in Tallahassee

Tonight completes the sixth day-off. I have rested, I have regained some extra layers of fat and caught up on the communication front. During this while, I have been in the comfort of a home with wonderful new found friends, and due to the present cold front, I had the privilege of staying a few extra days till warmth returns, after which I'll be ready to hit the road again towards the tip of the continent.

This week I also decided to take the 3rd but original route, (that I did not mention last time I asked for your opinion) to ride to south Florida and go to Cuba by boat, most likely via an island on Caribbean. But since I have been so in-tune with spontaneous coincidences and intuitive intentions, I will try my luck on the direct route before I opt for the way around.
If you have any suggestion, idea or connections that may be of help on this route: Please post a comment or write me an email.
Thanks everyone who email or posted a comment, even though I decided with neither of the proposed routes, your words and support are always very appreciated!

While on the road I had had a lot of time to think about life, Thus, I was prepared when the spontaneous 3-way (skype) call hosted by my brother happened: I'm so happy to say that a few days ago my father and I finally talked and resolved our difference of opinions with greater understanding and care for each other. Pai, ti amo!


warm wishes on this cold night! I'm going to bed :-)

No comments: