Sunday, November 2, 2008

Into North Carolina

Shortly after I reacher North Carolina, I remembered to main reason way I decided to go south first, and cross North America from west to east. I was greeted by a very strong winds coming from the west, it slowed me down tremendously and got really tired really fast.


I decided to stop to eat at a local dinner in Conway, NC. There I meet Joney and Robert who offered me to camp, in their shed, this way I was protected from wind and frost. Thanks for the help when I was in need.

The next day, after having de-constructed my mental blocks, I felt ready to face the wind whole heartedly, and it did take me much longer time to cover the 60mille per day quota. All and all its all part of the mental training. That night I camped on Edward's yard and it was my coldest night for sure I woke up to ice on the tent:

No comments: