Sunday, November 2, 2008

Charlotte, North Carolina


It was Halloween day and I had a good night sleep thanks to Brenda and the Carr UMC who offered to sleep indoors so I did not have to worry about frost. I had a good day of bike in through the gorgeous HWY 49 south... curvy, quiet and alive! watch this video:



As I was headed towards Charlotte, and was full feelings of anticipation to see an old family friend, Jorge. I was on my day 5 of riding, my legs were tired, so I called Jorge and asked him to get me at Asheboro, some 30 miles away from Charlotte. Now I'm here in his house enjoying the conveniences of a home and enjoying being pampered.

I'm thinking about hitting the road, sometime late next week! I'll keep in touch!

3 comments:

Cath said...

Vraiment Lalo, tu me fais rĂªver !! Ce que tu fais est admirable...
Take care,
Cath xx ;)

Anonymous said...

Oi Lalao,

Acho o maior barato poder ver os videos e ouvir a sua voz.

Saudades...
Talia

Unknown said...

Dai bro...
to te esperando aqui em floripa... abracos, sorte, saude e sucesso sempre!
teu meio mano
ton