Monday, January 5, 2009

What is new in 2009

Sailing at dawn
2009 started with several possibilities for me to sail southbound, boat owners actually replied to my emails and so on. I became really exited with the idea that in a short time span, I would begin the next phase of Infinity Cycle. However, the very next day, all these possibilities dissolved with in a few hours, as after I talked with each of them, new pieces of the puzzle started to reveal that neither of the contacts would come through. With all this commotion, I took a look at my belonging and saw that I would not have been ready to leave on a short notice even if I found a ride. Thus realized that: one who seeks to travel, should be ready for it whenever it comes.
I decided to pack-up and restock my gear as if I was living, as a result I started to fancy the idea of biking to the Keys to refresh my intention, interact with different faces and places.

Chair
A Chair

I got my self a new years present, a notebook dedicated to spiritual and creative writings, as I want to be more creative in 2009. Along the same lines, I am now in the presence of my "pandeiro", thanks to Chello for sending it my way, hopefully it will remain a blessing to have it with me even at times when the bike might be too heavy, That is when it is time take a break, breath in the air and make music on the road side.

One Man Band
One Man Band

I aim to leave Miami by Jan 9th, on a boat or on a bike... Thank you all for your support, I still love to receive email and comments from you.

So keep' em coming as I keep on truckin' (-:
tractor

No comments: