Thursday, January 29, 2009

Florida Keys

Sunset at the Conch Key by you.
Amazing sunset at the Villas

After leaving from the Ocean Reef's farmers market, where I had come down with Margie to help set up, I had great ride with the wind on my back from key Largo to Conch Key, I was just in time to get settled and catch a gorgeous sunset at Sunset Villas, Katrina and Bill's home/business. They have this beautiful property, with a few units for rent. There you see a unique but gorgeous sunset, every day!
Cyclist friends by you.
Mo and Leroy at our 15 mile ride to Marathon city

Mo and his friends are an inspiration, avid cyclists riding long distances together. Mo is 68 this year for sure I'll aspire to be like that in my older days. It was pleasure to ride around with him and Leroy. Also had the pleasure of meeting Linda, Marty, Patty, Cindie and Ken, amongst others.

the view from the hammock by you.
The View from the Hammock - Sunset Villas

I wanted to give a huge thanks to Katrina and Bill, for providing me with a place to stay in Conch Key as well as going out of their way to help me find my boat, from brainstorming crazy ideas to getting contacts in Key West for me. THANK YOU...
The Sun and the Pelicans by you.
The Sun and the Pelicans

No comments: