Monday, January 12, 2009

Solar Rider Sponsorship

The ocean and the full moon
There is light at the end of the tunnel!
see Slideshow of all photos

Another week has gone by and here I am, still, in lovely Miami. I'm starting to really like this place, In fact there is a house for sale next door to Miguel's and I'm thinking I should put in an offer, lol... Just Kidding (-:

Skyline at dusk
Miami at night

The really good news is that after a phone call and a few emails, a small enthusiast owned and operated company called Twisted Road Cycle Gear Inc, generously sponsored Infinity Cycle by donating one of their Solar RiderTM Solar Charger and Power Pack. With it I will be able to charge most of my batteries via solar power, Thank you Michael.

Pictures at dusk, Surfside
Watching the sunset

This mean that I will be in Miami yet another week waiting for a my Solar RiderTM to arrive. Then I've decided to bike down to Key West and try my luck there!

Pool at night
Night scene by the pool

Keep Smiling, and remember to visit my flickr photo account to see more pictures!



No comments: