Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Long waited departure

Rays of light
Moments after the sun breached into the horizon...

Finally leaving Miami this morning. My Solar-Rider arrived yesterday and I'm ready to hit the road Solar Powered!
Where to next??
Well I'm headed to Key West, with two overnights in Homestead, hopefully at the Bee Heavens farm that I wanted to WWOOF at, and in the Marathon Key at Katrina's house (a good friend of Susan from Tallahassee). Then off to Key West to look for my destiny on a sailboat...

Beach party
Beach Party! the beach got invaded by the school of youth on Sunday... Playfull atmosphere, good fun to be had by all!


Me and  Migs
Best Buddies, my last day at Surfside, enjoyed some yerba-matte on the beach with Miguel. Looks like I did put of a few extra layers if I my say so myself.

Enjoy the photos and videos on my flickr page (click here)

No comments: