Friday, October 24, 2008

Pine Beach to Somers Point NJ









After leaving June's house this morning I was flying by New Jersey's Marsh Land. I found out recently that NJ is kinda the Newfoundland of US, some call it the arm-pit of New York. I beg to differ, I found NJ to be quite nice and friendly, I met some really hospitable people here. When the route 9 joined with the express way for a few miles, I met with Lee, who went out of his way to top up my tires with air and with his pickup drove across the bridge So I could keep going on route 9. Thanks Lee.

Arriving in Ocean City I ended up in the city building and met with Gail, who generously offered me her home that is undergoing some renovation before she moves in. There I even go to take a bath. Gail also hooked me up with her cousin in Delaware which I'll be riding on after I get of the Cape May – Lewes Ferry.

No comments: