Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Montour Falls to Witney's Point, NY




So after I huge breakfast at Melissa and Steve's I was on the road by 10am, Thank you for your hospitality! Climbing a huge hill right of the bat got me to a good start in the day, as I headed up the Ithaca and Witneys point, the ride was good with lots of up and downs...

I pasted Witney's Point by a couple of miles and stated looking for a place to camp. Ended up at the maple syrup sugar shack, I'm glad I had previous knowledge, as it was my conversation stater with Dina Snider... All well it was not very hard to convince her to camp on their yard for the night, soon after meeting Frank, and their son Brad, friendly and lovely people... To make a long story short, Frank took me for a flight on his Ultra-Light, and it was easily one of the coolest thing I've done. See the pictures:


No comments: