Saturday, October 11, 2008

Manchester to Montour Falls, NY


This is a picture of a picture of the triplets I met in Manchester where I camped on the back of the Ice Cream Shop and I wanted thank Tim, Kuran and Kelly for hosting me that day...
The next morning I was on the road by 10:30 and biked down on HWY 14 and stopped by a winery to ask if they needed any work, thinking I could stay in the area and work for a day. The nice lady, Melissa told me that there was no work, but we got talking about my trip and next thing you know I she invited me to camp on her back yard, gave me directions and the whole nine yards.
Later at her home I met her husband, Steve and their two kids, Jeremy and Jordan. I actually slept on their tree fort.

They feed me food and wine and were so friendly that I diceted to take the day off cycling today and stay in Montour Falls an extra day to enjoy the surrondings. I introduced them to "yerba matte" and they gave a glimpse of an American family life!
As I'm writing this they are playing pictionary and it is a funny thing to wittiness!!
This is a shot of the moon at Watkins Glen:

Tomorrow morning after a good breakfast I'll hit the road again!!!

No comments: