Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Never say no to a friendship!

Balboa Park
In Balboa Park
This week in San Diego has been filled with empowering moments of friendships. I had decided to come down here simply to see what I could find out on the southernmost city of California. I had very few contacts besides my couchsurfing host, Melissa.

Jenny, me, Antonio e Pike
Jenny, me, Antonio e Paekan

Corrin and Marie
Corrin and Marie

Joanie and I
Joanie and I

I also was looking forward to meeting a childhood friend that I had not seen in 18 years, Paekan. Through him I got involved in a intro workshop about the Gerson Therapy. It is a powerful, natural treatment that boosts your body's own immune system to heal cancer, arthritis, heart disease, allergies, and many other degenerative diseases. Please look at their site for further information. I volunteered to ba able to experience part of the weekends material, with in this short time met many important contacts, made new and straightened old friendships.

San Diego Sunset
Sunset in San Diego

On Wednesday I will be headed to Tijuana, Mexico to visit with a friend I met on the Gerson workshop and will be back in the US by Friday. A quick flash by visit to the neighbors of the south. It should be a good stay by the beach in Playas de Tijuana.

Stay Tuned...


Enjoy more photos and videos on my flickr page (click here)

No comments: