Sunday, June 14, 2009

Honduras - Week #2

This is what I call a vacation - one full week with out touching my bike, I feel refreshed and full of new ideas... Luiza and myself had a wonderful time together, we visited Pulhapanzak Fall - the most prestigious in Honduras - there was an awesome guided tour that took us right under neath them and more (see photos and videos on my flickr).

Pulhapanzak Falls, Honduras
Pulhapanzak Falls, Honduras



This week was also a week to reflect on my goals for the future and I can feel new ideas forming as to the future of IC. I'm not ready to publish them as of now, but when I've worked it out in my head a little better, you will be the first to know...

map making at D & D
map making at D&D

Now I'm taking advantage of the internet in San Pedro Sula and will continue my ride south, probably be headed into El Salvador (Does anyone have any contacts there)... then cycle on the pacific coast till Panama. Where I'll find another sail boat to take me to Cartagena, Colombia

Young Logger
Young Logger

Cheerios for now,

Lalo



Enjoy the photos and videos on my flickr page (click here)

1 comment:

Arthur Bezerra said...

Cartagena!!!! Bicho... lembra daquele filme com o MIchael douglas?? O título em português era "Tudo por uma esmeralda"...

Tira umas fotos lá pra ver se parece com o filme :-P

Abração pra vc e um beijão pra patroa!!!