Monday, April 6, 2009

Cycling in Cuba

Dear friends, family and followers,

These past few weeks here in Cuba have been great... getting right into the people (el pueblo)
The boat has been anchored in Puerto Esperanza for 10 days and I had the privilege to go on a two day bike ride to Havana and it was nice two days there then two day ride back... I have made load of friends and have plans to return in the future for sure... after Infinity Cycle... if I could plan that far...

Carmen, Pedro and I
Carmen, Pedro and I

Leo
Leonardo


It look like we will be setting sail this wed and continue along the north coast to the western tip... from the cut south bond to Honduras... Probably around April 20th or so, no one knows for a fact when you are in the hands of the sea... C. Patrick had a slight injury on the back and I´m getting ready to handle most of the work... kind of scary in a way... we will see I´m in this till the end, however it ends...

I guess the last post was not very positive,... I want to say that even with all the surprises I have been blessed to be have all these experiences and they are all very positive ones...

lots of love from Cuba to all...


Enjoy the photos and videos on my flickr page (click here)

No comments: