Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Florida the sunshine state

It has been quite a while I've up dated you on my where abouts. Good internet access has not been very frequent, plus I'm getting you used to it before I go south, cause there I'm sure it will be even more difficult to do updates...

Tire swing

Florida has been all that it is. Many of you warned me about the boringness of the state, and how there was nothing to see. I could say that you were partially right on this one, however beside the wonderfull cenery of the citrus trees, spanish moss and blue skies; it provided me with alot of un-interupted time to spend with my self and re-think of priorities, need and disires of this trip.

Stairway to heaven

After cycling for 7 days, I had one day rest in Jupiter at Joe's house, than one more day of cycling, I find my self in Miami, at Viviana, Mark and little Brian's home, while I look around for ways to reach my next destination, Cuba. I'm hoping to do some WWOOF.org volunteering at the Bee Heaven Farm in Homestead, Florida.

Please enjoy the pictures I have posted on Flickr by clicking on any of the pictures.

No comments: